Sunday, January 16, 2011

sales digest

A VALENTINE INCIDENT - FEBRUAR, 2000

6 AM, February 14, 2000. The weather was cool and sleep inducing. My telephone bell started ringing disturbing my deep slumber. I ran to the front room and lifted the receiver. “Yes, please”, I responded.


“I love you, I love you, and I love you so much, Darling”. A cool romantic voice cooed in from the other side. I was shell shocked and stunned for a few seconds, but soon regained my composure. Matching the tone in Maddy’s cinematic expression I chirped responding.

“I too love you, sweetie. Thank you so much for understanding and appreciating that even at 68, I will be able to manage situations and perform to mutual satisfaction arising out of our deep love”.


Her instrument fell dead.


- It happenedK Mathew Thomas

No comments: