Sunday, January 16, 2011

sales digest

A SALESMAN’S CREED

As a Salesman, I consider serving my
customer as the most important
part of my career activity. I believe
that my customer, my employer and
I are interdependent. I am
dependent on my customer in joint
interests - his interests, my
employer’s interests
and my own interests. I will live
and function as a role model imbibing
in me the best in personal and
professional qualities. Integrity,
I believe is the fountainhead
of character.

My customer trusts me to serve his
interests by providing him with quality
goods and services he needs, in time
at fair cost and help him earn his
rightful reward that enables him
to confidently continue and prosper
in his profession

I will inscribe in my heart
that my customer and my employer
can never be a pebble in my shoe unless
I fail them in upholding their interests,
rights and privileges and guiding them
in the right path to tread on and progress.
I should strive hard to achieve the best
in customer relationship without
sacrificing the interests of my employer.
It will be my endeavor to do equal
justice to all those whom I have to
serve and live up fully to their
expectations

As a Salesman, the fulfillment of this CREED is my LIFE MISSION.

No comments: